Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Quilt Shops coming to New Orleans Area

Yeah - some exciting news to share about two brand new quilt shops that will be opening soon in the New Orleans area! One shop is the Mes A Mi Quilt Shop which will be in the Lakeview area - opening soon - visit their website for updates and opening date - http://mesamisquiltshop.com/. The second shop will be in Old Jefferson right on Jefferson Hwy - it will be called Quilted Owl and will be opening soon as well - check their website for more information and an opening date - http://www.quiltedowl.com/


4 comments:

  1. Great blog Rick!! So much talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting New Orleans next week (March 14-17). Are there any shops in the area (or not too far out of the city) I need to visit?
    Thanks!
    Robyn
    Suffolk, VA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am looking to rent a sewing machine for the next 2 months. My family is here for medical reasons and I am staying in the Harahan area.
    I am a beginning quilter and can send references from my home city quilt shop. Also, could anyone tell me quilt shops nearest to me?
    I am anxiously looking forward to continuing my current project.
    thanks so much,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am bringing a group of quilters on a quilting cruise out of New Orleans in February, 2012. We will be arriving in New Orleans on Feb. 15.
    After the cruise, we will stay in New Orleans to tour the city, leaving on Feb. 25.
    It would be great to meet with quilters, and/or visit some quilt shops.
    Any ideas. Thanks Kaye Wood 989-709-0978 kaye@kayewood.com

    ReplyDelete